• Are open to students of all experience levels.
• Require a minimum number of students to make.
• Are limited to 8 students at this time.
FOR YOGA CLASSES
• Please arrive 10 minutes early in order to sign-in, set up your area, and get settled.
• Please bring your own mat and water bottle.
• If you don’t have a mat, we have a very limited number available to purchase. Due to Covid 19, and for the safety of all
participants, we are unable to loan out mats or props at this time. For more details, see our Cleanliness & Covid-19 –
Policies & Procedures below.
• Please wear clothes you can move in.
FOR THEATRE CLASSES
• Please arrive 10 minutes early in order to sign-in and get settled.
• Please bring a water bottle, your script (if applicable), and something to write with.
• Please wear clothes you can move in and closed-toed shoes.
• Again, theatre classes require a minimum number of students to make. If necessary, some classes may be combined if schedules allow.
• Theatre classes culminate in a performance showcase!
CLEANLINESS & COVID-19
• Currently, pre-registration and pre-payment is required for all classes. Registration for theatre classes closes January 1, 2021.
Registration for yoga classes closes two (2) hours before the beginning of each respective class.
• The Liability Waiver, which includes a Covid 19 clause, must be signed upon arrival.
• Please do not come to class if you are feeling ill or have relevant symptoms.
• If you have registered for a class and decide it’s best to cancel due to illness or symptoms, please contact Kayla directly at
857-220-8589. You must cancel at least two (2) hours prior to class, or you will forfeit your prepaid registration fee.
• If you cancel under the assumption that you are experiencing symptoms of Covid 19, you will be asked and expected to
avoid classes for 14 days.
• Masks must be worn upon entering and exiting the building but may be removed during most yoga practices at your
discretion. Masks will remain on for the duration of all theatre classes.
• Classes are operating at a maximum capacity of eight (8) participants in order to maintain safe physical/social
• Rooms and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each class.
• No physical contact; however, air-high-fives, air-hugs, and “sending love” from across the room is welcomed and
• YOGA CLASSES:
• You may cancel up to two (2) hours prior to the beginning of your prepaid class for a full refund. Cancellations made
less than two (2) hours prior to the beginning of a class (as well as no-shows) will forfeit their prepaid registration fee.
• Passholders who do not cancel at least two (2) hours prior to the beginning of a class they have registered for will have
one (1) class deducted from their pass balance.
• We reserve the right to cancel classes for any reason. For classes that we cancel, you will have the option to be
refunded or to apply your payment as credit to another class.
• THEATRE CLASSES:
• Spring class registration closes January 1, 2021. Classes begin Jan. 7.
• We understand that plans change – we are happy to cancel your class reservation and offer a full refund up to January 1 (the last day to register for fall classes). 50% refunds will be given if you cancel between Jan. 2 & Jan. 6. We cannot
offer refunds after a class or semester has begun.
• We reserve the right to cancel classes for any reason. We will provide make-up days either in-person or online
(depending on student availability).
• Tuition Assistance is available to any family / child in need of assistance, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, physical or learning abilities. If you feel your child(ren)/family may benefit from participation in theatre, the arts, or yoga practices, and that you need financial assistance, you are welcome and encouraged to apply.
• You may apply for Tuition Assistance by filling out the Tuition Assistance Request Form.
• You may only apply for Tuition Assistance for your own family/child(ren) – families who are interested in applying for and receiving Tuition Assistance must submit their own application.
• Tuition Assistance must be applied for prior to the start of a class, camp, workshop, or event.
• Tuition Assistance may not be retroactively applied to a class, camp, workshop, or event that has already begun.
• Tuition Assistance is made possible through our Student Sponsorship Program. The funds in this program are very limited; we will do our very best to accommodate every request, but please understand that filling out the Tuition Assistance Request Form does not guarantee assistance.
• Neighborhood Children’s Theatre is a creative endeavor that serves Pensacola and the surrounding areas with engaging
children’s yoga electives and performance art education for adolescents.
• Our goal is to teach children about art and creative expression while cultivating empathy, compassion and integrity
• We look forward to expanding our catalogue of classes in the coming months to include theatrical arts and musical
• We believe the arts are essential.
• We believe that yoga is for everyone. No matter your shape, size, background, or beliefs… you can participate and be
“changed for the better.” (Yes, we just sang that.)
• We believe in cultural honoration. Yoga is a 5,000-year-old practice with roots in South Asia and East Africa. To honor the
cultures who gave us yoga, we teach multiple facets of the discipline: asana (postures and movement), breathwork, and
calming mindfulness. Our goal is to give a fulfilling experience, which touches the body, mind and heart, by presenting
both the philosophy and practice in an accessible yet honoring way. That’s why sanskrit (the ancient-Indian language),
mantras (words of encouragement), and mudras (hand gestures) are woven into our classes. Students will always be
encouraged to participate at their own comfort level.